Beetroot Berry Smoothie Bowls
- 1 cup (225g) chopped banana
- 1 cup (250g) frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (300g) frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup (38g) chopped and peeled beetroot
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger root peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) almond or cashew milk
- 1 (optional) scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup (190g) freshly chopped berries
Prepare the beetroot and ginger root by first washing and peeling, then chop and measure out.
Add the milk, banana, raspberries, strawberries, beetroot, and ginger into a blender. Blend on high setting until smooth.
Divide the mixture into two bowls and top each bowl with ½ cup of chopped fresh fruit of your choice. Serve immediately.
Tip: If you want a thicker smoothie, use frozen bananas.