Constantly failed diets, exercise routines or lifestyle change?
Join the not so exclusive club of 50 million attempts at weight loss only to be disappointed again, gang.
Now, I’m not talking about bikini model – Instagram famous weight loss goal gang (highly photoshopped gang).
I’m talking about normal, everyday women that just want to feel strong, healthy and look their best when they want to, but bloody hell what is it so damn hard gang.
This is the “this time it‘s going to work I know it!” next minute big fat FAIL… AGAIN! WTF gang.
- Maybe it was Self-sabotage
- Maybe it was lack of confidence that you can actually make it
- Maybe the journey is too bloody hard and long
- Maybe you are sick of always being on something that never seems to work
- Maybe its too difficult to keep up with constantly prepping food, count calories, macros, reading labels, watching what you drink or eat and it’s taking over your life
- Maybe your life doesn’t really allow you the time it takes
Whatever it is for you, it all just adds up to another fail and your far from alone on this one.
Now, I’m excluding those who have health issues or medications that cause weight gain and our number one priority always is health not weight!
So why does this happen?
Why does it seem like everyone else succeeds when you failed? What have they got that you don’t? What are they doing that you aren’t?
The truth is you will NEVER find the answers from others.
That woman that dropped 40 kilos on weight watches can not help you. Copying what she is doing is not the answer.
Want to know why?
The secret to your success Is not found externally. It doesn’t matter if you found the perfect diet or best personal trainer if …
- that voice inside your head fights you every step of the way or
- your habits and behaviours are really hard to break or
- you cant help unhealthy responses that feel normal and natural to you or
- you just want to sit on the couch and watch movies and the world to leave you alone.
- You know what’s good for you but you don’t do it
- You know it’s bad for you but you do it anyway
In the end, YOU always win. Whatever you want will happen, just like whatever YOU believe is true.
I love this quote from Henry Ford;
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
To me, these words feel like hope, but also tell me we have the power to be and do whatever we want.
Get your Power
I want you to have the power to do and be whatever you want and I have designed this hypnosis so you can find YOUR answers, YOUR WHY, why you are stuck or why weight loss is just not working for you.
This hypnosis is the key to unlock the knowledge you already have in your mind, your mind knows how to fix everything, it knows what to do, it just needs the freedom to act. This Hypnosis unlocks the door to your knowledge and puts the control and power over your life in your hands so you can do and be whatever you want.
Wouldn’t it be nice to just wake up one day and realise you have everything you want?
For more tools and tips to get the mind, body and life you LOVE:
Why not give it a try, see if hypnosis is right for you, its FREE and you can cancel anytime no questions asked
CEO & Founder | Clinical Hypnotherapist | Weight Loss Specialist | Health Coach
Leading the charge is Jodi Clarke, the CEO and Founder of Awaecnan who is also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. Having studied at The Academy of Hypnotic Science, an Australian government accredited Clinical Hypnotherapy training academy, Jodi’s hypnotherapy skills are both effective and award-winning as she supports clients to achieve positive changes in their everyday lives.
Tell me About You
Did this post help you? Do you have any further questions that we didnt answer in this post?
We would love to know!
Leave a comment below and tell us your wonderful journey to having a healthy lifestyle. Who knows, maybe your story is just what other people need to be motivated. Spare no details, from your views to experiences and struggles, we’d love to hear all of them!